Inese from inesemjphotography has been kind enough to nominate me for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
Inese lives in Ireland, and if that’s not enough to draw you over to her blog by itself, she takes stunning pictures of hauntingly beautiful Ireland and elsewhere (and she’s a lovely lady, you can tell).
And now I need to choose 15 out of all the great blogs out there to nominate for the same award. If my nominees choose not to accept, I hope you will just take it as a compliment 🙂
- The Chrone Chronicler
- Days and Months
- Tabitha’s Gluten-Free Dishes
- The Clear Parent
- Deborah Makarios
- Willy Nilly To and Fro
- Life’s Journey’s Unfolding
- At My Table
- Nerd in the Brain
- Quarter Acre Lifestyle
- Leanne Cole Photography
- Petals Unfolding
- Nurse’s Links to Resources
- Love Support Educate Advocate Accept
I enjoy and appreciate each and every one of these blogs and if I had time I’d say why for each, but I find each of them inspiring in their own unique flavours, and I definitely recommend visiting them.
Accepting the nomination there are two rules:
1) The nominee shall display the Very Inspiring Blogger Award logo on her/his blog, and link to the blog they got nominated from.
2) The nominee shall nominate fifteen (15) bloggers she/he admires, by linking to their blogs and informing them about it.
Thanks again, Inese 🙂
And later that month…..
Meike from hubilicious also nominated me for a Very Inspiring Blogger award – thank you Meike! 🙂 Meike/Hubi is a German living in California, and writes about that adventure, and food, and life, the universe and everything. Check it out!